HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
Address: H-1101 Budapest, Albertirsai út 10.
Letters: H-1441 Budapest, P.O.B. 44
Fax: +36 1 263 6098
Gates no. I and III
- By underground no. 2 till the end stop 'Örs vezér tere', direct connection by bus no. 10 or on foot from 'Pillangó utca' metro station (cca. 15 minutes). Bus no. 10 runs more frequently during the fair.
- By tram no. 37 or 37A starting at 'Blaha Lujza tér', in 'Népszínház' street.
- By car on 'Kerepesi' street from downtown.
- By bike from the direction of 'Kerepesi' or 'Fehér' street along 'Albertirsai' street.
- By train from Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar) to 'Kőbánya felső' station.
P3 and P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 2000 HUF/car (gross amount)
Entry is automatic, by the exit you need plastic coins! Plastic coins can be bought in the Entry Hall I and III at the cashiers. You can ask a bill by the cashiers as well.
Daily fee: 2000 HUF/car (gross amount), 6000 HUF/bus (3 x 2000 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
VIP Card owners can use the P3, P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed.
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.